HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM OYSTER.COM!
Take a whack at our Thanksgiving-themed trivia before carving up the turkey and chowing down:
1. As per tradition, the President pardoned two turkeys yesterday. This lucky duo was not only saved from the Thanksgiving table, but they also got to stay at a luxe Washington, D.C. hotel where they feasted on grains and cranberries. Which hotel served as their crashpad?
2. True to form, the Donald says he will not be doing any of the cooking this Thanksgiving, which he and his family are spending at one of his resorts. Which sunny locale has the Trump crew chosen to descend upon for the holiday?
3. The 86th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is filling the streets of New York City today. Which hotels offer rooms with views of the festivities?
4. Other countries celebrate their own Thanksgiving holidays. Where is it celebrated on the second Monday in October?
5. Although the first Thanksgiving was celebrated by the pilgrims and Native Americans in 1621, it was not declared a national holiday until over 200 years later. Which president made Thanksgiving a public holiday?