The Inn at Palmetto Bluff is a romantic spot in Carolina Lowcountry.
Romance is alive and well below the Mason-Dixon line, where Southern charm makes everything seem more bewitching. Couples looking for a romantic getaway will be satisfied no matter their taste, considering that the region boasts both gorgeous antebellum mansions and modern luxury stays. Choosing the most romantic spots, then, is quite a difficult task, but we think we’re up to the challenge. From intimate city boutiques to sprawling Lowcountry estates, here are some of our favorite hotels in the South that are just the trick in the romance department.
Does the Inn at Palmetto Bluff want you to cool off with their custard?
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Inn at Palmetto Bluff offers a spa package available only this summer that includes a 30-minute massage with honeysuckle blood orange custard.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Four window washers had to be rescued last week from a work platform after it got stuck outside the Vdara Hotel & Spa’s 35th floor.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Hampton Inn Philadelphia City Center burnt down to ashes after a 26-year-old man set up a makeshift meth lab in his room.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Benjamin in New York has a sleep concierge that can sing lullabies and read fairy tales to your kids before they go to sleep.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? At any of the Affinia Hotels (like the Dumont or the Affinia Chicago), guests can personalize their stay with great extras including guitars available for rent, rubber duckies for the tub, and free cupcakes!
Read More »