The hot mess that is Snooki — and her suprisingly doting now-fiancee, Jionni LaValle — had a rather torrid courtship (played out on TV) before the proverbial sh*t hit the fan and she announced her pregnancy and engagement. Regardless of how we think her baby will turn out (Will it be born with pink and blonde extensions? A penchant for getting arrested?), we have the scoop on where and when it all went down.
- March 2011: Simpler times at the Luxor Hotel – Las Vegas, NV
- Snooks kicked off last year’s Spring Break season by hosting a party at the Vegas spin-off of Los Angeles club LAX with her then-new BF in tow. While she may have been a bit sloppy (I mean, just look at her), she reportedly earned $25,000 just to dance and drink for a few hours at the club. Unlike the hotel’s ancient Egyptian vibe, LAX features deep red leather interiors, oversized mirrors and glittering chandeliers, as well as an A-List crowd. (However, the room rates are pretty cheap here — some serious bang for your buck.) And with the Luxor possibly making $45,000 in bar fees from one shot of Snooki, it’s not surprising she has been often welcomed back to the City of Sin since.
- December 2011: The moment of truth at the Palms Casino Resort – Las Vegas, NV
- Right after hosting a New Year’s Eve fete at the hotel, the duo discovered that the reality starlet had a bun in the oven. Snooki’s first thoughts, accordingly to UsWeekly? “‘Sh*t, I’ve been drinking!’ we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy.” The star showed minimal signs of being preggers, but that’s perhaps because she wore such short-shorts that no one paid attention to her carefully-ruched black top. We don’t doubt that a sexy suite here, like the Palms Place Condo, could get even the prudest couple all randy: Sleek gray leather couches are ripe for chilling — as is the fully-stocked minibar.
- March 2012: He put on a ring on it at the W Hoboken – New Jersey
- Where else would the two get engaged besides the state that made Snooki a star? While denying her pregnancy for weeks during the early part of 2012, LaValle was working with B&B Jewelry on a custom 2-carat engagement ring. It’s super blingy — but would you expect anything less for our Jersey Shore girl? As for the actual proposal, E! reports that Jionni dropped to one knee of the balcony of their room at the W Hoboken, shocking Snooks. And with such incredible skyline views of New York City, this W is actually a pretty perfect place to pop the question. We just hope she indulged in sparkling cider after saying “Yes!” instead.