1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Lanesborough, a St. Regis Hotel in London was built in 1719 as a country retreat for the second Viscount Lanesborough.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Fairmont Washington, D.C. recently had to be completely closed down for two days after a couple thousand honeybees set up camp on a tree in the hotel’s glass-enclosed courtyard.
3. FACT OR FAKOUT? The Shoppes at the Palazzo have plans to open the Strip’s first gun range, complete with a gun shop.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Kids Rock package at the Sunset Marquis Hotel & Villas includes an autographed copy of the Rolling Stones’ Stones in Exile album.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The building also housed the St. George’s Hospital for 250 years before being turned into a hotel in 1990.
2. FAKEOUT! The bees did set up camp there, but the hotel’s beekeepers caught them and took them to the beehives the hotel has on the roof.
3. FACT! Officials have approved plans for a four-story shooting complex, but the hotel itself won’t sell ammunition. Neighboring Wynn Las Vegas and the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino are both against it.
4. FAKEOUT! The Kids Rock package includes a black or pink nylon backpack, a T-shirt, crayons, free access to the kids’ club, and a Hollywood-themed Mad Lib.