1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The W South Beach has teamed up with Magellan Jets and is offering guests who book a VIP Suite at the hotel discounted rates when chartering flights with the private jet company.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Rihanna kicked Chris Brown out of the hotel where she was staying — the trendy Gansevoort Park Avenue — after she found out he gave papparazzi a head’s up that he’d be meeting up with his former flame.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Langham Hotel London jannounced it will transform its popular Palm Court restaurant into a “Gin Palace” – like the ones Londoners enjoyed in the 1800’s — three nights a week.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? ME Cancun wants you to pamper your pooch with a new package that includes doggy mani/pedis, gourmet treats, massages, toys and a comfy blanket with a hood.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Actor Gene Kelly and author Ernest Hemingway shared cocktails and sushi at the Hotel Wellington’s Michelin-starred Japanese restaurant in 1958.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The Jetsetter Package also includes free gourmet catering on-board, choice of size of jet, free luxury airport transportation, and a dedicated personal concierge among other extras. Rates range from $28,000 to $111,800.
2. FAKEOUT! The crooner was caught in franganti as he left Rihanna’s hotel after spending a few hours in her suite, but he was not expecting the audience and did not seem happy to see them.
3. FACT! The hotel will offer gin infusions and cocktails paired with small plates, such as Chocolate and Praline Mousse with Apple Gingerbread Crumble or Cornish Crab with Cucumber and Shiso, Thursdays through Saturdays.
4. FACT! The “Pooch Pawty” package offers joint spa services for you and your furry friend, and includes a doggy diploma and a framed photo as a keepsake. Rates start at $199.
5. FAKEOUT! Both Kelly and Hemingway are among the long list of VIPs that have stayed at the Hotel Wellington, but they were never there together.