2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas won’t be celebrating the 4th of July this year with its signature fireworks show due to its falling on a Wednesday.
3. FACT OF FAKEOUT? Etihad Airways has purchased 200 hens and three beehives as part of a project to boost sales by appealing to customers’ palates.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Bermuda’s Rosewood Tucker’s Point Hotel & Spa is now offering a package that includes exploring a seventeenth-century shipwreck.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Hotel Solamar San Diego has temporarily stopped serving beer after a guest complained about it not being locally brewed.
Check out the answers after the jump!
2. FAKEOUT! The property will proceed with the light show, but it’s now happening on Saturday, July 7 instead.
3. FACT! The Abu Dhabi-based airline is the first carrier to offer organic eggs and honey directly from their own locally raised hens and bees.
4. FACT! The “Return To The Warwick Dive Package” is offered through July 24, 2012 and includes diving along with researches as they investigate the shipwreck.
5. FAKEOUT! The hotel will be offering “Craft Beer Hours” starting this summer, during which the hotel’s executive chef will provide tips on home brewing.