1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Capella Singapore’s $14,000 “Eternally Yours” package includes a Rolls-Royce transfer from the airport, a 5-course gourmet dinner with wine, a “jewelry gift for her,” and a caviar-and-champagne, in-room breakfast.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Taylor Swift and Harry Styles were spotted last weekend singing karaoke at The Greenwich Hotel in New York.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The InterContinental Montreal is offering several packages that include a free night at the Ice Hotel (made entirely of ice!) in the Montreal Snow Village.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Algonquin Hotel has just launched a package that includes meeting Katie Couric, the host of ABC’s “Katie” show.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Former President of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, spent a few days at Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort, where he booked a $6,000 villa with a private pool and ocean views.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The package is available for Valentine’s Day only, and also offers a one-hour professional photo shoot, accommodation in a 4,000-square-foot room, and a personal butler.
2. FAKEOUT! The couple has not been seen together since earlier this month, and witnesses say they avoided each other at the NRJ Awards in Cannes last weekend. Nonetheless, the Greenwich Hotel is a popular choice among celebs, including Tom Cruise.
3. FACT! The hotel offers three packages — each for a different type of traveler — and all include a night in a Standard Room at the Ice Hotel, as well as two cocktails, continental breakfast, access to the spa at night, and free use of a sleeping bag (we guess you’ll need it!).
4. FAKEOUT! The Algonquin is the official hotel of the show, but it only offers two tickets to the show — not drinks with Katie.
5. FACT! Calderon decided to beat the Spring Break crowds and booked an Imperial Suite, which features two bedrooms, a private pool and a large terrace with a whirlpool.