1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Autograph Collection, which owns hotels such as the beautiful Mansion on Forsyth Park in Savannah, has a Facebook tool that analyzes your handwriting and recommends a holiday experience based on the findings.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? A woman was arrested for spending the night on a couch in the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel‘s lobby.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Sharon Osbourne was caught vacationing at the Esperanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas with a man that was not her husband.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? DoubleTree Hotels, a Hilton Hotels brand, has designed a clear vinyl hotel room complete with a bed, a bedside table, and a dresser. The company plans to open several pop-up, see-through hotels in New York, Sydney and London in 2013.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The FBI raided the Helly Nahmad Gallery at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel in New York last week as part of an investigation into unlawful gambling.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The tool asks several basic questions about your signature, and matches each Facebook user to a specific theme (historic, artistic, urban) and several hotels based on his or her answers.
2. FACT! The woman’s credit card had been declined earlier that day while trying to book a room at the hotel, so she decided to sleep in the lobby instead. She was taken into custody by the police.
3. FAKEOUT! Sharon, who has been going through some rough times with Ozzy due to the rocker’s addictions, was seen getting a foot massage at the resort, but she was solo.
4. FAKEOUT! The clear vinyl room, which was installed on a street in Chengdu, China recently,was designed by France-based BubbleTree — not DoubleTree — and it was simply a marketing strategy to spark the interest of passersby.
5. FACT! The Feds are investigating the gallery owner, billionaire Hillel Nahmad, for allegedly making two separate wire transfers to help finance a gambling scam connected with the Russian mob.