1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Viceroy Santa Monica has partnered with designer Marchesa to offer a $500,000 destination wedding package that includes a Marchesa bridal gown, a 12-setting Lenox china set, and 60 rooms for three nights. That will make for some happy wedding guests!
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Peninsula Beverly Hills is now offering those traveling with kids its own version of a modern Cinderella experience: rides on sleek motorcycle-drawn carriages.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas recently announced it will be closing its wedding chapel due to the shortage of couples willing to tie the knot in Sin City. The space will be turned into a sports bar.
4. FACT OF FAKEOUT? Jon Bon Jovi surprised JW Marriott Essex House New York guests with an unannounced appearance during the hotel’s formal reopening under the JW Marriott name.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Trump International Hotel and Tower in New York has rolled out a $14,999 Great Gatsby-themed package for couples that includes a custom-tailored shirt and suit from Bergdorf Goodman, a shagreen and onyx cuff from Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry, and dinner at Jean-Georges.
Check out the answers after the jump!
4. FACT! The package is available at all Viceroy Hotels and Resorts, and also includes dress fittings and alterations by exclusive couture tailor Madame Paulette in New York, and a reception, rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony for up to 75 guests.
1. FACT! The ride includes drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Also, guests who book a suite can enjoy free use of a Cadillac for the length of their stay.
2. FAKEOUT! The Aria actually just opened its own wedding chapel! It features separate spaces for the bride and groom, muted decor, and a wedding hall.
3. FACT! The singer, who played several of his top hits during the event, said he has stayed at the Essex House “many, many times.” The former Jumeirah officially reopened on April 30, becoming JW Marriott’s first location in New York.
5. FACT! The package also includes a three-night stay in a Central Park View Suite, chauffeured car service, daily breakfast at Nougatine, cuff links, a personal note from Ivanka Trump, and a magnum of Veuve Cliquot.