1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The St. Regis Atlanta rolled out the brand’s first signature tequila just in time for the Cinco de Mayo celebrations this weekend.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Rosewood Mayakoba in Riviera Maya is offering a $175,000 hotel package for a soon-to-be groom and his two best friends that includes private golf lessons with renowned golf instructor Jim McLean.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? TV host Bethenny Frankel and soon-to-be ex-husband Jason Hoppy spent some days at the Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach to celebrate their divorce settlement.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Rio All Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is connecting its two towers via a zip line 337 feet above the ground.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Robert Pattison was kicked out of the Bowery Hotel in New York after getting into a fight when one of the bellmen mentioned the actor’s on-and-off-again girlfriend, Kristen Stewart.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The St. Regis Atlanta Herradura Private Selection Tequila — a double barrel reposado — was handcrafted in Amitatan (Mexico) and will be served in the hotel’s Wine Room.
2. FACT! The Ultimate Golf Experience package, available only November 11 through 17, also includes a round of golf with Greg Norman himself, a round-trip helicopter ride to Playa Mujeres, and a weeklong stay in the Presidential Lagoon Suite.
3. FAKEOUT! Frankel was spotted at the Fontainebleau, but she was with their daughter, Bryn; Hoppy was not there.
4. FACT! The zip line will take guests from one tower to the other and back, and is expected to open this summer. The launching deck will be right outside the VooDoo Lounge on the 50th floor of the Masquerade Tower.
5. FAKEOUT! The actor was seen checking out of the hotel, but his stay was uneventful – as far as we know, at least.