Oyster Hotel Reviews just launched, but bloggers and press are already talking about our unique and honest approach to reviewing hotels. Check out the following articles written about Oyster.com:
- The Wall Street Journal: Bain Funds Journo Joy-Rides
- The New York Times: Aspiring to Rate Rooms When Everyone’s a Critic
- The Los Angeles Times: New hotel review site Oyster sends writers undercover to deliver honest opinions & property photos
- USA Today: Oyster leaves hotel ratings to the pros
- The Economist: The trouble with online hotel reviews
- Travel Weekly: New hotel review site pledges objectivity
- TechCrunch: Oyster Hotel Reviews Provides Detailed Reviews by Travel Writers
- BusinessWeek: Hotel Reviews and Objectivity: Oyster Hires Reporters
- Crain’s New York Business: Hotel ratings by the pros
- Seattle Post Intelligencer: Ex-Microsofties launch new hotel review site
- The Seattle Times: A new hotel rating Web site, Oyster, joins the chorus
- MediaPost: New Travel Site Offers Virtual Search For Consumers
- BlackBook Magazine: Hotel Reviews from the Sensual Oyster
- Greg Sterling: A Better TripAdvisor?
- WebNewser: Oyster Hotel Reviews Eyes Internet Pearls
- Fast Company: Opinion Exhaustion Sets In: Skittles, President Obama, and Oyster.com
- The Star Tribune: Oyster.com shells out for professional hotel reviews
You can also see additional buzz by searching on Twitter.
Thank you for all the kudos! What matters to us most, however, is what YOU think. Please send us feedback and let us know if you like the site, or if you have any ideas or suggestions about what you’d like to see in the future.
Start exploring Oyster now — dive in!